Do you have unwanted junk laying around your house? Broken Furniture? Appliances that don’t work? Code 3 Junk Removal is here to help! This is what we do! We swoop in and remove all your unwanted items in a hurry so you can focus on more important things. Household to us can mean garage, backyard, interior of the residence…so many possible areas to remove items from. Removing unwanted items often makes customers feel better about their residence. When we arrive, we work efficiently and quickly to remove the items you no longer want.
Here is how it works; simply give us a call and we will actually answer the phone. No, its true, we will answer when you call. We will require some basic information and schedule a time to come out and provide you with a free, no obligation estimate. After doing a walk of the property and seeing all items that need removed, we will provide you with a hard quote. If the quote is acceptable, we can usually begin immediately. If this does not work the customer can send us multiple pictures of all items that need to be removed and we can provide a soft estimate until we arrive on scene where we can provide the customer a final quote.
Why choose Code 3 Junk Removal for your household junk removal needs in Gilbert? We pride ourselves on the following:
1. Locally Owned – We are a firefighter owned and operated local business operating out of the east valley. When you give us a call…we actually answer the phone!!!
2. Trustworthy – Firefighters are trusted community members. Code 3 Junk Removal can be trusted to remove items you no longer need!
3. Highly Reviewed – In just a short period of time, Code 3 Junk Removal has acquired over 25 5 Star reviews on google.
4. Insured – We are a fully licensed and insured service provider.
5. Affordable – Code 3 Junk Removal is competitively priced. We are not as expensive as a franchise, but we are not an operator off of craigslist that is working illegally and going to go dump your items in the desert.
7. Charitable donations – At code 3 junk removal a portion of our proceeds go to the Phoenix 100 Club. The 100 club assists police and firefighters that have been injured or killed in the line of duty
8. Dependable – There are many different types of junk removal businesses, but when you call code 3 you can be assured that we’re reliable and dependable. You will receive a reasonable time window and a reminder the day before the junk removal pick up is scheduled.